Relieve Now. Pay Overtime.
We're aware that some products on our store are expensive. This is why we've partnered with PayPal to give you the flexibility to buy now and pay over time.
If you would like to finance your purchase, you can use PayPal Credit on purchases of $99 or more on our store.
To use PayPal Credit, simply checkout using PayPal and select PayPal Credit as your payment method.
PayPal Credit is an open end (revolving) credit card account that provides a reusable credit line built into your account with PayPal giving you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time. It’s easy to apply, easy to use and there whenever you need it.
Get No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. Plus PayPal Credit delivers the same trust, security, and flexibility that you get from PayPal.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most frequently asked questions. For additional FAQs, visit PayPal Credit FAQs.
What is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?
For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 23.99%. The APR is accurate as of 3/1/2021 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
How does the "No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more" offer work?
You'll enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required.
Is there an annual fee to use PayPal Credit?
No! There is no annual fee to use PayPal Credit.
Do I have a credit line and how much will it be?
Upon approval, your PayPal Credit account will be assigned a credit line of at least $250, based on your creditworthiness. You can confirm your credit line details by logging into your account.
What if I do not currently have an account with PayPal?
You will need an account with PayPal to apply for PayPal Credit. Once you've signed up for PayPal, you can begin the application for PayPal Credit. Signing up for PayPal is free.
Is there a fee for late payments?
Yes, you will be charged a late fee for each month the minimum payment is not paid by the payment due date. An explanation of the Late Payment Fee is provided in the current version of the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions.
The Late Fee is equal to:
$29, if you have paid your minimum payment due by the due date in each of the prior six billing cycles; OR
$40, if you have failed to pay your minimum payment due by the due date in any one or more of the prior six billing cycles.
However, the Late Fee will never be more than the minimum payment that was due.