The Newport Plus Reserve Water Rower, engineered from the finest steel and aluminum, this light recreational rower won’t disappoint with FDF’s structural integrity, patented Fluid Resistance and unbeatable ergonomics.
Designed for progressive training, Newport Plus twin tank facilitates speed and endurance training allowing the user to find a level of Fluid Resistance that’s challenging. Newport Plus Reserve rower creates a total body, high calorie-burning workout by activating the upper and lower core muscle groups simultaneously. This lean robust indoor rower includes all of the right design ergonomics to allow you to develop the most proper rowing technique.
This water rowing machine is also available in red as the Newport AR Plus.
First Degree Fitness Newport Plus Reserve Water Rower Features
Newport Plus Reserve Tank
4 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) to suit any fitness level by simply turning a dial on the tank.
Direct Drive System ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
No dead spots: the rower offers instant catch due to the triple-bladed impeller system.
Made of tough polycarbonate, double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances and greater position for a more robust workout.
Newport Plus Reserve Monitor
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
Displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 4 level adjustment, heart rate.
Gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
Compatible with heart rate receiver and transmitter to display heart rate. Sold separately.
Newport Plus Reserve Frame
Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium for maximum stability.
Solid and sturdy construction makes this perfect for home gyms.
Newport Plus Reserve Footboard
Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Instantly adjusts to foot size and fits all users.
Newport Plus Reserve Seat
Textured non-slip and super comfortable seat for enjoyable sessions.
Newport Plus Reserve Rail
Precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for appearance, strength and durability.
Newport Plus Reserve Handle
Deluxe and ergonomically designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists and hands for a comfortable, but physical workout.
Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. Maintenance free.
Newport Plus Reserve Other Features
Light and easy to move around with built-in transit wheels. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
Simple and quick assembly and virtually maintenance free.
Newport Plus Reserve Console Features
The console and performance monitors provide a motivational platform from which to improve your fitness and interact with peers via web-racing software and applications. It is compatible with several third-party applications that simulate web-racing as well as enable you to participate in web-based logging and ranking systems.
The USB connectivity enables you to connect your training sessions to your personal Windows PC or Laptop via standard USB cable and use apps such as NetAthlon2XF, Fluid Coach and LogsItAll and race with other Internet connected Rowers in a Virtual Reality 3D environment (or train solo). Download workout data, monitor performance and participate in web based logging and ranking with third party applications. *FDF software not compatible with MAC computers.
- Auto Start : Commence exercise to activate.
- Time : Auto start elapsed time.
- Level : For accurate information on monitor. Adjust to selected resistance (adjuster knob on the tank).
- 500 meters Time : Time to row 500 meters.
- Watt : Unit of power per rowing stroke. Measures peak power in watts, calculating the strength and acceleration provided to accurately measure a user’s power.
- Distance : Updated every second.
- SPM : Strokes per minute (updated each stroke).
- Pulse : Displays heart rate. Compatible with Polar Heart Rate Receiver and Transmitter Chest Strap. Sold separately.
- Calories : Burned per Hour at the current Watts and total when exercise is stopped.
First Degree Fitness Newport Plus Reserve FluidRower Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: FDF Horizontal Twin Tank - 4 Levels
- Monitor: FDF Standard / Heart Rate Compatible
- Dimensions: L 1,975mm (78”) x W 530mm (21”) x H 510mm (20”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,275mm (90”) x W 1,140mm (44”)
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: H 1,975mm (78”) x W 530mm (21”) x L 510mm (20”)
- Max User Weight : 136kg (300lb)
- Recommended for : Residential
- Warranty : Frame - 10 years, Fluid Tank - 5 years, Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years