FLEXVIT Multi Resistance Bands bands are a lightweight, versatile, and highly effective training tools that can be used anytime, anywhere. Perhaps the most versatile of the FLEXVIT bands due to it's continuous loop design that provides a multitude of exercise options and resistance levels with a quick change in your hand or foot position.
Since the loops are large enough to slip in even with your feet, whole-body workouts become possible without any problems. The wrapping of the band around the hand is also superfluous. The loops also allow a quick adjustment of the intensity of an exercise.
At home and on-the-go exercises have never been more convenient and effective. The FLEXVIT Multi Band is your new portable gym.
FLEXVIT Multi Resistance Bands Features
- Made of fabric (woven rubber) to provide a more comfortable grip and better user experience when compared to traditional rubber latex bands. Unpleasant pulling on the skin and irritation belong to the past.
- Available in various size and resistance levels to accommodate any age, ability level, or workout program. Easy adaptation to individual needs and progress from the youth area to the amateur to the professional field.
- Machine washable up to 140 F (60 C) making them the ideal exercise band option for health care and fitness professionals. Its washability sets new standards in terms of hygiene and allergy risk.
- The loops offer limitless possibilites as they allow a quick adjustment to height and/or intensity and slip-in even with the feet (in shoes if you wish!)
- Exceptionally attractive haptics.
- Manufactured in Germany under OEKO-TEK® standards for unmatched quality and comfort with advanced tear resistant technology for an incomparable robustness and tear resistance. Even small incisions or holes do compromise functionality.
- More eco-friendly than rubber latex bands. Shop with peace of mind you're making a responsible purchase.
- The strain range is adapted to the normal range of motion (ROM) of the human being, for a meaningful and effective force trajectory curve.
- Use our FLEXVIT Multi anchor to turn every door into a training station for the FLEXVIT Multi.
FLEXVIT Multi Resistance Bands Suggested Use
Functional training becomes a breeze with our FLEXVIT Multi – after all, elastic fitness bands allow multivector and multiplanar training.
Joint-gentle and challenging at the same time, it is used in both the rehabilitation and athletics areas by many trainers and therapists. The FLEXVIT Multi can be used for both progression (complicating an exercise) and regression (facilitating an exercise).
The dynamic force curve is adapted to the normal range of motion (ROM) of the human movement. This means that the resistance of the strain adapts optimally to the radius of motion.
- Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and personal training
- Athletic training in team and individual sports
- Fitness training at home, on the go and in the gym
Training focus :
- Unbound whole body training
- Stabilization, activation, strengthening and stretching
- Technical and coordination training
Further applications :
- Muscle length training
- Fascia training
- Extension of the variety of exercises in conjunction with the FLEXVIT Multi-Anchor
And just like the other FLEXVIT bands, the Multi Bands can accommodate any age, fitness level, or workout program. They can be used for mobility, flexibility, strength training and more in a number of settings such as at home and on-the-go, physical therapy, sports performance, athletic training, group exercise, group classes, group training, 1-1 personal training, corporate health programs, outdoor training, yoga, pilates, martial arts and more.
FLEXVIT Multi Resistance Bands Specifications
- Materials: Natural Rubber, Polyester
- Length: 108" (275 cm)
- Width: 1.12" (2.8 cm)
- Resistance Strength (20% stretch - 100% stretch) *Single scenario
- Light (Orange) - 3 - 9 lbs
- Medium (Green) - 6.5 - 22 lbs
- Heavy (Blue) - 11 - 32 lb
- Machine washable (up to 140 F)