FLEXVIT Resist bands are the largest of the FLEXVIT collection - about twice in size when compared to the Revolve band but similarly provide endless exercise capabilities. They can be used freestanding, anchored, or add Linear Variable Resistance (LVR) to other forms of fitness equipment such as dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, and weight machines.
Resist bands are often used for acceleration & deceleration, speed, agility, and power training. In addition to providing resistance to exercises the Resist bands can also be used as an assistance tool for push ups, pull ups, dips and more.
Even an outdoor use, such as during football or rugby training on the turf, is possible with the FLEXVIT Resist without hesitation.
A favorite among Sports and Performance coaches, trainers, and athletes.
FLEXVIT Resist Resistance Bands Features
- Made of fabric (woven rubber) to provide a more comfortable grip and better user experience when compared to traditional rubber latex bands. Unpleasant pulling on the skin and irritation belong to the past.
- Available in various size and resistance levels to accommodate any age, ability level, or workout program. Easy adaptation to individual needs and progress from the youth area to the amateur to the professional field.
- Machine washable up to 140 F (60 C) making them the ideal exercise band option for health care and fitness professionals. Its washability sets new standards in terms of hygiene and allergy risk.
- Small, light and easy to handle and transport.
- Exceptionally attractive haptics.
- Manufactured in Germany under OEKO-TEK® standards for unmatched quality and comfort with advanced tear resistant technology for an incomparable robustness and tear resistance. Even small incisions or holes do compromise functionality.
- More eco-friendly than rubber latex bands. Shop with peace of mind you're making a responsible purchase.
- All physiological aspects can be trained with the FLEXVIT Resist.
- Use our FLEXVIT Multi anchor to turn every door into a training station for the FLEXVIT Revolve.
FLEXVIT Resist Resistance Bands Suggested Use
Functional training is characterized by the fact that not only individual muscles are trained in isolation, but entire muscle chains and movements. It is not without reason that this form of training has entered the athletic training of almost all sports.
In most sports, complex movement sequences have to be completed – think of entry and stop movements, abrupt changes of direction, jumps or stroke and throwing movements.
All these movements can be specifically intensified and trained with our FLEXVIT Resist. Our bands can be used to improve overall performance in all physiological areas – be it strength, speed, coordination, agility or endurance.
- Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and personal training
- Athletic training in team and individual sports
Training focus :
- General and sport-specific stabilization exercises
- Sprint, jump and agility training
- Start and debrake movements as well as change of direction
- Technical and coordination training
- Rotational force
- High Intensity Training (HIT)
Further applications :
- Rehab and therapy Targeted work on dysbalances
And just like the other FLEXVIT bands, the Resist Bands can accommodate any age, fitness level, or workout program. They can be used for mobility, flexibility, strength training and more in a number of settings such as at home and on-the-go, physical therapy, sports performance, athletic training, group exercise, group classes, group training, 1-1 personal training, corporate health programs, outdoor training, yoga, pilates, martial arts and more.
FLEXVIT Resist Resistance Bands Specifications
- Materials: Natural Rubber, Polyester
- Length: 78" (100 cm)
- Width: 2.25" (5.8 cm)
- Resistance Strength (20% stretch - 140% stretch)
- Light (Light Grey) - 37 - 110 lbs
- Medium (Blue) - 55 - 210 lbs
- Heavy (Dark Grey) - 88 - 280 lbs
- X-Heavy (Black) - 114 - 308 lbs (70% stretch)
- Machine washable (up to 140 F)