The FLEXVIT Revolve bands provide endless exercise capabilities and can be used freestanding, anchored, or add Linear Variable Resistance (LRV) to other forms of fitness equipment such as dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, and weight machines.
Revolve bands can be used for muscle strengthening, mobility training, as well serve as a full body workout tool. Now you can perform squats, deadlifts, various press, and pull movements anytime and anywhere. At home and on-the-go exercises have never been more convenient and effective.
Our superband, made of textile-woven rubber, is suitable for whole body training, but is also the right choice if precise control of certain body parts is desired.
With our FLEXVIT Revolve, rotation alimony and anti-rotation exercises in particular can be carried out optimally – for a holistic core training. Thanks to the usual high FLEXVIT quality, the FLEXVIT Revolve is also extremely robust and tear-resistant.
FLEXVIT Revolve Resistance Bands Features
- Made of fabric (woven rubber) to provide a more comfortable grip and better user experience when compared to traditional rubber latex bands. Unpleasant pulling on the skin and irritation belong to the past.
- Available in various size and resistance levels to accommodate any age, ability level, or workout program. Easy adaptation to individual needs and progress from the youth area to the amateur to the professional field.
- Machine washable up to 140 F (60 C) making them the ideal exercise band option for health care and fitness professionals. Its washability sets new standards in terms of hygiene and allergy risk.
- Small, light and easy to handle and transport.
- Exceptionally attractive haptics.
- Manufactured in Germany under OEKO-TEK® standards for unmatched quality and comfort with advanced tear resistant technology for an incomparable robustness and tear resistance. Even small incisions or holes do compromise functionality.
- More eco-friendly than rubber latex bands. Shop with peace of mind you're making a responsible purchase.
- Optimal training tool for rotation al-rotation and anti-rotation exercises.
- Enables a full-body workout.
- Use our FLEXVIT Multi anchor to turn every door into a training station for the FLEXVIT Revolve.
FLEXVIT Revolve Resistance Bands Suggested Use
Our FLEXVIT Revolve creates the perfect basis for Functional Training. A strong center of the body – a prerequisite for most functional exercises – can be optimally trained with the superband.
The FLEXVIT Revolve also easy step up many basic functional movement patterns, such as push-ups or squats. This not only provides variety in these exercises, but also increases the effectiveness.
In physiotherapy, our FLEXVIT Revolve is used from the first day after surgery, such as after a cruciate ligament tear. The different band thicknesses allow an individual adjustment of the training intensity throughout the entire rehabilitation.
- Non-local training in everyday life (at home, in the office, on trips, …)
- As an additional resistance in classic strength training (e.g. for bench and shoulder presses, squats, etc.)
- Progression and regression of Calisthenics exercises
- Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and personal training
- Fitness training in team and individual sports
Training focus :
- General and sport-specific stabilization exercises
- Hull stability
- Strength endurance
Further applications :
- Extension of the variety of exercises in conjunction with the FLEXVIT Multi-Anchor
And just like the other FLEXVIT bands, the Revolve Bands can accommodate any age, fitness level, or workout program. They can be used for mobility, flexibility, strength training and more in a number of settings such as at home and on-the-go, physical therapy, sports performance, athletic training, group exercise, group classes, group training, 1-1 personal training, corporate health programs, outdoor training, yoga, pilates, martial arts and more.
FLEXVIT Revolve Resistance Bands Specifications
- Materials: Natural Rubber, Polyester
- Length: 40" (100 cm)
- Width: 1.25" (3 cm), or 1.62" (4 cm) (X-Heavy)
- Resistance Strength (30% stretch - 230% stretch)
- Light (Grey) - 4.5 - 22 lbs
- Medium (Green) - 6.5 - 35 lbs
- Heavy (Blue) - 11 - 50 lbs
- X-Heavy (Black) - 13.5 - 80 lbs
- Machine washable (up to 140 F)
Free Shipping - Relieving Body is proud to offer 100% FREE shipping to the lower 48 states in the US. No minimum required. For more details, see our shipping policy.
Easy Returns - If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you can return it for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Some exceptions may apply. For more details, see our returns policy.
Lowest Price Guarantee - Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can. Up to 6 months after your purchase. For full details, see our price match guarantee.
Product Guarantee - Want to be satisfied with your purchase? All the products on our store are carefully hand-picked from the best brands to ensure quality, durability and reliability.
Lifetime & Authentic Support - Looking for fast and personalized support? We're here to assist you before, during and after your purchase. Simply use our Contact Us Page, email us at contact@RelievingBody.com or call us at 1 (877) 886-8765.