Both the Game Ready Flexed & Straight Elbow Wraps use innovative and dual-action ATX Wraps Technology (Active Temperature Exchange) to enable the simultaneous delivery of adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy throughout treatment. Game Ready wraps are integral in the delivery of cold, heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies trusted by thousands of patients, elite athletes, professional sports teams, special military forces, and leading medical professionals around the world.
Just like the other Game Ready Wraps, the Elbow Wraps help you recover faster, better and quicker.
Game Ready Flexed & Straight Elbow Wraps Specifications
- One size fits all
- Universal - either arm
- 90° and 135° flexion, for patients unable to straighten their elbows (flexed elbow variant)
- Easy-to-remove outer fabric sleeve (machine washable or replaceable)
- Ergonomic design to ensure complete circumferential coverage
- Quick-connectors that easily snap onto the system
- Elbow replacement surgery
- Interposition Arthroplasty
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow surgery)
- Osteocapsular Arthroplasty
- Pain management, sprains, strains, fractures
- Flexed elbow : for patients unable to straighten the elbow after elbow replacement, UCL reconstruction, and other elbow surgeries
- Straight elbow : for patients who must keep their elbow extended after replacement or surgery for tennis elbow
The Game Ready Flexed & Straight Elbow Wraps Benefits
Dual-Chamber, Two-Part Design
Using patented technologies, Game Ready wraps are comprised of an inner, dual-chamber “heat exchanger” and a removable, machine-washable, and replaceable outer sleeve.
Patented internal microdot construction facilitates maximum and even fluid flow for efficient, consistent cooling (cryotherapy) and heating (thermotherapy), helping to reduce pain and swelling while reducing the use of opioid medications.
More effective than conventional, static ice and heat packs, Game Ready wraps use intermittent pneumatic compression to simulate natural muscle contractions that help “pump away” edema and encourage the flow of oxygenated blood.
Low-profile, circumferential wraps cover more surface area and enable pneumatic compression for better body surface contact, enhancing the effects of cold, heat, and rapid contrast therapy.
Unlike other products that use a one-design-fits-all approach, Game Ready wraps are anatomically engineered for specific body parts and are available in a variety of sizes to assure optimal performance and comfortable fit.
Velcro®-like closures and quick-release hose connectors make it easy to apply the wraps and to snap in and out of treatment as needed, mess-free.