The Game Ready Articulated & Straight Knee Wraps use innovative and dual-action ATX Wraps Technology (Active Temperature Exchange) to enable the simultaneous delivery of adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy throughout treatment. Game Ready wraps are integral in the delivery of cold, heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies trusted by thousands of patients, elite athletes, professional sports teams, special military forces, and leading medical professionals around the world.
Just like the other Game Ready Wraps, the Articulated & Straight Knee Wraps help you recover faster, better and quicker.
Game Ready Articulated & Straight Knee Wraps Specifications
- Articulated : One size fits all
- Straight : One size – 17” long, 32″ circumference at top, 24” circumference at bottom
- Universal – either leg
- CPM machine compatible (articulated)
- Easy-to-remove outer fabric sleeve (machine washable or replaceable)
- Ergonomic design to ensure complete circumferential coverage
- Quick-connectors that easily snap onto the system
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury or surgery
- Collateral ligament injury or surgery
- Meniscus tear or repair
- Pain management
- Partial knee replacement
- Patellar tendinitis, patellar tendon tear
- Total knee replacement or total knee arthroplasty (TKR, TKA)
- For use with a continuous passive motion (CPM) machine (articulated model only)
Game Ready Articulated & Straight Knee Wraps Benefits
Dual-Chamber, Two-Part Design
Using patented technologies, Game Ready wraps are comprised of an inner, dual-chamber “heat exchanger” and a removable, machine-washable, and replaceable outer sleeve.
Patented internal microdot construction facilitates maximum and even fluid flow for efficient, consistent cooling (cryotherapy) and heating (thermotherapy), helping to reduce pain and swelling while reducing the use of opioid medications.
More effective than conventional, static ice and heat packs, Game Ready wraps use intermittent pneumatic compression to simulate natural muscle contractions that help “pump away” edema and encourage the flow of oxygenated blood.
Low-profile, circumferential wraps cover more surface area and enable pneumatic compression for better body surface contact, enhancing the effects of cold, heat, and rapid contrast therapy.
Unlike other products that use a one-design-fits-all approach, Game Ready wraps are anatomically engineered for specific body parts and are available in a variety of sizes to assure optimal performance and comfortable fit.
Velcro®-like closures and quick-release hose connectors make it easy to apply the wraps and to snap in and out of treatment as needed, mess-free.