The HawkGrips Scanner Myofascial IASTM Tool helps you detect and relieve the symptoms of scar tissue, adhesions, and fascial restrictions within the soft tissue of your patients throughout the entire body. The scanner myofascial release tool features a cross-hatch gripping designed to decrease fatigue and slippage to make your job easier and extend your career and will assist in providing the best treatment experience for both you and your patients.
The HawkGrips Scanner (HG8) is best for scanning adhesions and treatment for the entire body. Its large and broad convex treatment edge makes it extremely versatile and capable of treating various surface areas. Instrument measurement: 9" x 1.25" x 0.25".
HawkGrips Myofascial IASTM Tools Features and Benefits
- Superior Design. HawkGrips instruments are ergonomically advanced, professionally engineered instruments specifically designed to detect and treat soft tissue dysfunction in muscle, fascia, tendons, and scar tissue.
- Patented Cross Hatch Gripping.HawkGrips instruments feature cross-hatch gripping to ensure a firm grasp so yo don't drop the instrument when your hands are slippery with emollient. The textured instruments are designed to be held comfortably, with no stress being placed on the thumbs.
- Quality Material. Composed of highly durable, surgical-grade stainless steel, a non-porous substance that resonates with tissue irregularities and prevents transfer of bacteria. Made in the USA.
- Precise and Accurate Feeling. HawkGrips are light and allow to use less pressure on your part which improves your feel when performing the massage.
- Carefully Hand Made. HawkGrips instruments are hand made from start to finish. Expert finishers use high-accuracy instruments like radius gauges to ensure exacting specification and consistency for every single tools. HawkGrips are not stamped out and mass-produced.
- No fees. HawkGrips tools are yours once you buy them, period. Unlike various IASTM tools manufacturers, HawkGrips requires no licensing or contracts. That means no annual “re-licensing fees” or support fees.
- Lifetime Warranty. Someday you’re going to drop your instruments and nick the edges making them unusable on patients. We’ll replace damaged instruments, no questions asked. Keep your tools forever!