The Recoup Cryosleeve redefines cold therapy and recovery by combining 360° cooling and customized compression into an innovative single-unit sleeve. After placing the Cryosleeve in the freezer, simply slide over bicep/tricep, elbow, or lower arm. Push to engage and turn to tighten the BOA dial for microadjustability, keeping the compression steady and the sleeve in place while you move.
The Cryosleeve provides a fast, effortless and precise fit to your arm or leg. Enjoy one full hour of cold relief, reduced inflammation and no leaking or sting/burn you normally could get with conventional ice treatment.
Recoup Cryosleeve Features and Benefits
- Fit and Adjustability. The BOA® Fit System provides micro-adjustable compression, conforming around the treatment area for a fast, effortless and precision fit that stays in place. Just push in to engage, turn for precision fit and pull up for fast release.
- One Full Hour of Cold Relief. Once removed from your freezer, the Cryosleeve remains cold for up to one hour of use.
- Reduces Inflammation. The Cryosleeve quickly absorbs heat from the area-in-need to reduce swelling and associated pain and soreness.
- Various UsagesThe Cryosleeve can be used for both arm and leg and relieve soreness and inflammation resulting from or related to various sources such as ACL/MCL/ligament tears, tennis/golfer’s elbow, strains, sprains, tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, general knee and elbow, joint pain, shin splints, calf pulls, carpal tunnel, general muscle overuse and/or tightness, physical therapy, surgeries and more...
- 360 degrees Cold Compression Coverage. Provides comprehensive 360-degree cold coverage on arms and legs for faster recovery and pain relief of affected areas.
- Sting/Burn Free. Can be used comfortably and directly on bare skin at optimal cold therapy temperatures. Safe for everyday use.
- 100% Leak Proof. Our single-unit Cryosleeve is self-contained, meaning no more ice bags, no inserts, no leaks, no mess.
- Reusable and Washable. Easy to clean. Simply turn inside out and wipe clean with a sponge or cloth dampened with dish soap and water. Air dry.
- Convenient and Transportable. Versatile and multi-functional - great for daily use anywhere, anytime. The Cryosleeve features a slip-on design that’s flexible and stays in place while you move without velcro, bandages or straps. The Cryosleeve is also lightweight and portable. No assembly required.
- Premium Quality. Materials are flexible and strong for maximum comfort and durability. Freezer-safe.
The Recoup Is Designed for Optimal Recovery
Cold compression is a combination of cryotherapy and static compression, used for the treatment of pain and inflammation after minor to acute injury or surgery. The Recoup Fitness Cryosleeve effectively reduces pain and swelling in arms and legs without sacrificing mobility. It can be easily incorporated into any cold-therapy rehabilitation or recovery routine.
- Cold compression causes vasoconstriction, in which the diameter of your blood vessels decreases. This results in reduced blood flow, which helps prevent inflammation and thereby reduces stiffness and soreness.
- Cold with compression is significantly colder than ice alone due to improved skin contact and increased tissue density, resulting in faster cooling and longer lasting aftereffects.
How To Use the Recoup Cryosleeve
Relieve pain and swelling and promote healing and flexibility with RICE—Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
Rest and protect the injured or sore area. Stop, change, or take a break from any activity that may be causing your pain or soreness.
Cold will reduce pain and swelling. Use your Cryosleeve right away to prevent or minimize swelling. Treat the affected area for 10-20 minutes 3 or more times a day.
Tighten your Cryosleeve using the BOA® Fit System dials to help decrease swelling. Adjust to your comfort level; too tight can cause more swelling below the affected area.
Elevate the injured or sore area on pillows while applying cold treatment and anytime you are sitting or lying down.
How to Measure Your Perfect Fit
Refer to the videos and charts below to properly size your cryosleeve. If your measurement is near the top of a size (if you're between two sizes), size up!
Size Your Cryosleeve for Your Arm
Arm XS : 8" - 10"
Arm S : 11" - 13"
Arm M : 14" - 16"
Arm L : 17" - 20"
Size Your Cryosleeve for Your Leg
Leg S : 11" - 13"
Leg M : 14" - 16"
Leg L : 17" - 20"
Leg XL : 21" - 24"