The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because the stout design with withstand hours of consistent use. It is also a recommended bike for the serious warrior at home. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt, and our three-piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
The premium ISIS bottom bracket cartridge ensures greater surface area contact, a sturdier connection, and less maintenance than a traditional square joint. The Hutchinson drive belt, ISIS bottom bracket cartridge, pulley size and material, gear ratio and three-piece crank have been carefully chosen on the CIC800 and incorporated into the overall design to assure optimal performance and durability. These components, along with an ergonomically correct frame design and full fore/aft/up/down adjustability, combine to make the perfect indoor cycle for your facility.
Spirit CIC800 Indoor Cycle Features
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-v belt is both smooth and reliable
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Dual pedal design provides options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference
- Oversized floor casters provide a stable base of support for simulated climbs out of the saddle and heavier riders.
Spirit CIC800 Indoor Cycle Specifications
|Programs||Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom|
|Flywheel||Perimeter weighted 37 lbs. flywheel; high inertia system|
|Handlebar||Aluminum with Stamped Numerical Height Indicators|
|Resistance||Magnetic, Rotary Knob; Micro Adjustments|
|Frame||High Strength Steel with Durable Powder Coat Paint|
|Dimensions||42” X 21” X 41”|
|Product Weight||126 lbs.|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Drive Train||Industrial Grade Hutchinson Poly-V Belt and ISIS Oversized Bottom Bracket|
|Residential Warranty||Frame: Lifetime, Parts: 3 years, Labor and Wear Items: 1 year|
|Commercial Warranty||Frame: 10 years, Parts: 3 years, Labor and Wear Items: 1 year|