With components of similar quality to expensive outdoor bikes, you can train on the XIC600 Indoor Cycle in the comfort of your own home. The premium design of the XIC600 indoor cycle offers superior features and adjustability.
A heavy duty 48.5 lb precision balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable. Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard.
Spirit XIC800 Indoor Cycle Features
- 48.5 lb precision balanced flywheel is chrome plated for durability
- Adjustable handlebars provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs.
- Direct drive system is driven by a belt instead of a chain for smooth, quiet, and maintenance free operation
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Adjustable toe cage pedals for a secure ride with any type of athletic shoes
- Stamped adjustment settings on both the handlebar and seat posts for quick reference
- Wireless LCD console shows all the relevant information
Spirit XIC800 Indoor Cycle Specifications
|RPM w/Bar Graphic, HR, Calories, Speed, Distance, Time, Clock, Low Battery Indicator
|Large Wireless LCD
|Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap not included)
|48.5 lb, Precision Balanced Steel, Chrome Plated
|PVC Coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Dual Water Bottle Holders
|Rotary Knob (Push to Stop), Micro Adjustments, Brake Pad
|High-Strength Steel w/Durable Powder-Coat Paint
|41 X 21 X 40.5”
|Maximum User Weight
|Fixed Gear, Poly-V Belt
|Frame: Lifetime, Parts: 3 years, Labor: 1 year