Experience a Flexible Recovery with the Aquilo Cryo Compression Recovery Boots System
The Aquilo recovery boots system circulates ice water around all lower body muscles while keeping you perfectly dry. Immediately upon wearing the boots and starting session, your skin temperature will drop to the optimal recovery range of 6º - 8ºC.
Like an ice bath, Aquilo's portable cryo-compression recovery system is known to help promote recovery and healing to muscles and joints.
With Aquilo's cryo-compression boots there is no need to alternate cold therapy sessions on each leg or each part of the lower body, you eliminate the need to treat each leg with separate modalities for faster combined recovery session.
Aquilo Compression Boots System Features
- Customized compression levels (20mm to 150mmHG of mercury)
- Cryo and Compression modalities can be used simultaneously or independently
- Lymphatic Draining and Constant Pressure modes/settings (users can use all or select chambers for compression)
- Water-circulating pump to cryo or heat therapy options
- Single or Dual Limb capability (for air); up to two users for water
- 1 size fits all boots
- Easy to drain the water from the control unit
Aquilo Recovery System Technical Specifications
- Size 410 x 210 x 260 mm
- Weight of control unit and Boots 8.2 kg
- Battery life 2 pumps for 1 hr / 1 pump for 3 hrs
- Compression modes 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 2.5A Max
- AC/DC power input 13V / 6.5A
The Aquilo Recovery Boots System Compression Modes
The Cryo-Compression control unit has 5 compression modes you can choose from. You can choose where you do or do not want the compression to be inside the boots.
Aquilo Cryo Compression Recovery System Manual
To learn more about the Aquilo recovery system, specifications, system instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting, refer to the Aquilo Cryo-Compression System Manual or click the icon below.
Aquilo Cryo Compression Recovery System User Guide
Fore more information about the step by step process on how to use the Aquilo sports recovery system, refer to the Aquilo Cryo-Compression System User Guide, or click the icon below.