B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Individual Package uses specially designed bands that modify the blood flow to the limb, making your brain stimulating the production of growth hormones, increasing energy levels, improving strength and performance, and regulating the metabolism. The blood flow restriction package is compact, lightweight, and doesn’t require any accessories to enjoy the benefits of full body strength training.
The B Strong Training System can be safely and effectively used by injured and non-injured athletes, as well as normal people of every age, ability and background. Any light weight or partial body weight exercises can be performed with the B Strong. Simply follow the guidance of the app, start with the basics, then gradually incorporating exercises most specific to the activities relevant to your lifestyle.
From using lighter weights for injured people, increasing your strength, promoting growth hormones with anti-aging effects and recovering from hard workouts, the Individual Blood Flow Restriction Package from B Strong will help you achieve your fitness goals.
B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Features
- Fits to Anyone. With 5 different sizes, everybody can use the B Strong bands and benefit from them. From small athletes to NFL linemen, B Strong bands cover a broad range of limb circumferences from 7in to 39 in.
- Built to Last. The hand pump and bands are designed from industrial grade materials used in marine applications so you can take these anywhere you go. B Strong bands are built to last. Bands and pump come with a 1 year no-hassle warranty.
- Portable. The whole kit fits in any bad and can easily be carried to the gym, home, office or while traveling.
- Quality Materials. B Strong products have gone through extensive lifecycle testing. The velcros were carefully selected to withstand over 10,000 cycles and pumps were custom designed for industrial application in a gym and rugged setting. Your package will last years!
- Safest BFR System. B Strong Training System was created with safety and efficacy in mind, and is specifically designed not to occlude (stop) blood flow to the limb, making it the safest BFR system of its kind and can be used anytime, anywhere by anyone to optimize overall fitness.
- Guided Usage and Training. Web browser based and accessible from any internet browser, B Strong’s guidance application uses proprietary algorithms to choose appropriate starting pressures for you and help you modify these pressures from one session to the next. You don’t have to be an expert to take advantage of all the benefits.
B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Training Benefits
Blood flow restriction (BFR) training uses specially designed bands that modify the blood flow to the limb. This tricks the brain into thinking the muscles are working harder than they are and stimulates the production of Growth Hormones, increasing energy levels, improving strength and performance, and regulating the metabolism. BFR training allows trainers to gain more with less effort.
Our B Strong BFR Training System uses bands that are specially designed to allow blood flow to the limb while still adequately restricting flow out of the veins to get the “BFR effect”. We designed these bands to be safe, effective, affordable, and easy-to-use. Today, some of the world’s best athletes, coaches, doctors, and physical therapists use our training system to recover faster, increase muscle, improve performance, and get more out of their workout.
Overall Fitness and Wellness
We all strive for better peace of mind and a healthy body. Achieve a full body workout and reap the benefits of longterm overall health and wellness. Virtually everyone can use this safe and efficient low impact exercise program.
- Reduce workout times
- Reduce risk of injury from heavy weights
- Maximize performance and get a systemic response.
Athletic and Performance
B Strong is the premier strength training tool for the athletic population. The versatility and comfort of our B Strong BFR Bands makes them the ideal training tool to augment your regular training regimen. Increase strength while doing sport specific movement for maximum gains.
- Junior athletes who want to build strength safely
- Collegiate and semi-professionals
- Top level professional athletes and Olympians
- Former athletes who want to stay fit and strong without tearing up their body
Recovery and Rehabilitation
The B Strong BFR Training System can help you stay strong during
recovery from musculoskeletal injuries or surgery and can reduce the loss of conditioning by providing the ability to exercise uninjured tissues during the recovery period with non or low load exercise.
- Less recovery time
- Avoid muscle atrophy and loss of fitness
- Systemic anabolic response optimizes the gains made from recovery program
- Facilitates healing to restore the strength and endurance to the muscle
Fitness On the Go
Short on time? Pack up your gym and take it with you. The B Strong BFR Training System can be conveniently tossed in your carry-on for easy travel. Get strong in the car, bus, train, or plane. Turn your hotel room into your own personal gym for fitness on the go! Built for your busy lifestyle – Home – Office – Travel.
B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Training : How Does It Work?
B Strong is a proprietary implementation of BFR training — an exercise technique that manipulates the body’s circulatory system, and when combined with exercise, produces rapid gains in strength and fitness using light-weights, and in a very short period of time.
- Inflatable bands are worn around the upper portion of the arms and/or legs to safely slow the blood in the limb.
- The bands are inflated to individualized pressures prescribed by the B Strong BFR Training System.
- Simple, low-load exercise produces profound muscle “burn” comparable to intense anaerobic training.
- This strong fatigue triggers a natural, robust, hormonal cascade, which in turn produces hypertrophy and strength gains on par with heavy exercise or traditional weight lifting.
- The hormones circulating in the blood stream benefit all areas of the body that were working, not just the restricted limb(s) creating a “Systemic Response.”
B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Bands Sizing Chart
For arms, the BFR bands are placed high up, above the bicep and below the deltoid. The bands are designed thin enough to get above the bicep so that when the bicep contracts, the bands allow some expansion of the muscle. If you experience any kind of pain, it is likely because the bands are placed too low.
For legs, the BFR bands are placed as high up on the quad as is comfortable. For both arms and legs, the white valve should be pointing inward toward the opposite side of your body and if there is a gap between the two ends of the bladder, this should be rotated so it is on the outside surface of the limb.
If you on the border of a range, choose the smaller size. B Strong bands are only placed in these two locations.
- Green : Fits 7 - 12 in
- Red : Fits 12 - 17.5 in
- Blue : Fits 17.5 - 23.5 in
- Yellow : Fits 23.5 - 31 in
- Gray : Fits 31 - 39 in
What's Included with the B Strong Blood Flow Restriction Individual Package
Four B Strong Bands
Bands are one of the key features of the B Strong Training System and are made from industrial grade materials and built to hold up in rough environments. Choose from 5 size combinations and select according to our sizing chart to get the best out of your BFR training.
Important : B Strong Bands must ONLY be used with the B Strong Training System and guidance app. Using B Strong Bands outside of our guidelines or with other equipment can lead to damage of the equipment or potential of serious injury to the user.
One Hand Pump
The hand pump is specifically designed for use with B Strong bands. The quick connecting feature allows you to quickly and easily inflate your bands and then detach the pump for unencumbered motion and exercise. This key feature enables dynamic movements, for example using the bands while practicing sport specific movements.
While the pumps are industrial grade, they are not meant for exposure to aquatic environments or extended UV exposure. Pump assemblies should be stored in the carrying case or out of the sun, and if wet, should be dried immediately with a towel.
One Carrying Case
This ruggedized carrying case will protect your B Strong Training System. Don’t leave home without. Fabricated from high strength industrial textiles, keep your bands and accessories safe inside this carrying case.
One B Strong Guidance App License
Used successfully in tens of thousands of sessions, the web browser based application accessible from any internet browser gives you precise recommendations based on simple questions. Create your profile, enter data and get initial pressure recommendations for your training. Additional guidance videos discuss optimal training regimens and exercise routines.
Get started with sample exercises and additional videos to expand your training experience. You don’t have to be an expert to take advantage of all the benefits.
Using B Strong with clients? Use the quick start guide to calculate pressure recommendations for use with other people get you to the right spot quickly so you don’t have to fuss around and can move quickly through multiple clients.
Free Shipping - Relieving Body is proud to offer 100% FREE shipping to the lower 48 states in the US. No minimum required. For more details, see our shipping policy.
Easy Returns - If you are not fully satisfied with your product, you can return it for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Some exceptions may apply. For more details, see our returns policy.
Lowest Price Guarantee - Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can. Up to 6 months after your purchase. For full details, see our price match guarantee.
Product Guarantee - Want to be satisfied with your purchase? All the products on our store are carefully hand-picked from the best brands to ensure quality, durability and reliability.
Lifetime & Authentic Support - Looking for fast and personalized support? We're here to assist you before, during and after your purchase. Simply use our Contact Us Page, email us at contact@RelievingBody.com or call us at 1 (877) 886-8765.