The Brazyn MORPH collapsible foam roller is the world’s first truly portable roller. You can now manage pain and speed your recovery no matter where you are. Roll more, feel better, and conquer the day with your Morph. Take it with you on the road to take care of his body on a consistent basis. The Morph is designed to help people achieve their fitness and health goals by making recovery a convenient part of every day and it was invented and designed by former NFL football player Nate Lawrie.
Brazyn MORPH Collapsible Foam Roller Benefits
- Collapses and expands instantly and weighs only 1.5 lbs. Put it in your travel bag, backpage or handbag for easy travel and storage.
- Its firm surface bumps help pinpoint knots and adhesions providing for best-in-class SMFR (self-myofascial release) massage, while the base foam helps to kneed and flush toxins from the muscles at the same time.
- Tested at over 350 Ibs, you can use it without limiting yourself and fully relieving those sore muscles.
- Constructed of strong but eco-friendly materials like bamboo, recycled foam and aluminum, the MORPH is a green choice.
- Its standard diameter allows for full set of foam roller exercises and does not compromise functionality for portability.
- Includes a travel pouch and guide book for immediate relaxing exercices.
Alpha vs Bravo : Select the One for You
The Morph Alpha is the suggested option for foam roller veterans and 1st-time foam roller users who prefer a deep massage and need more pressure on chronic trigger-points. The Alpha features Brazyn's patented "nub" shape designed to penetrate deeper into muscles to relieve muscle knots.
The Morph Bravo is the newest addition to the Brazyn family of Foam Rollers! It offers a smoother rolling surface for a more traditional foam rolling feel. It's multi-level foam surface still helps to isolate knots in the muscles, but it is less intense than the Morph Alpha.