The Elina Pilates Elite Cadillac Reformer Features :
This reformer from Elina Pilates provides exclusive and modern design thought to offer the best benefits to professionals in the sector. It stands out for incorporating innovative systems such as the quick change of positions of the foot bar, the spring bar and the pulleys. It has front and rear stability straps and offers an extra smooth glide.
It is made of stainless steel, anodized aluminum and Canadian maple wood finished in a smooth and glossy satin varnish. The aluminum parts are anodized for strength and durability and to reduce friction and prevent oxidation.
The carriage has a strong interior frame, with adjustable alignment control, while the top surface features comfortable foam padding for perfect resilience, which provides great stability and safety.
The precision carriage system is mounted on a two-piece rail system that provides stable, smooth and quiet driving. The carriage uses an eight-wheel system: four vertical to support the carriage and four adjustable sides to align it between the frames.
The Reformer Includes :
- A large removable foot platform with non-slip rubber surface.
- A pair of removable quick-release armrests with an adjustable width in 4 positions in order to adapt to different shoulder widths.
- Posts behind the shoulders to secure the handles when not in use.
- Padded headrest that provides three height positions for the cervical support: two on the carriage and one with the carriage.
- Padded jump table upholstered with generous dimensions and supported by the foot bar.
- High quality rotating pulleys designed for optimum performance and excellent strength and articulation.
- Adjustable and removable pulley lifts (one pair), with pressure-blocking height positioning pulleys. The string length adjustments can be made quickly and easily.
- Hand / foot straps with double loop perfectly padded and lined for comfort and control. It also includes a pair of D-handles and a foot strap.
- Quality non-elastic woven ropes with carabineers to facilitate the exchange of the handle.
- Padded foot bar adjustable in 7 positions with one hand or with the feet.
- Spring bar with 3 prestressing positions, with an independent car stopper that has 4 positions.
- Trolley with 6 resistance springs: 2 light (yellow), 2 medium (green) and 2 strong (red).
- Padded and adjustable front fastening strap.
The Elina Pilates Trapezoid Structure Features :
The trapezoid structure is made of extra tough stainless steel, designed and built to provide a robust and stable area. All moving sections are locked in place using the fixing manuals: simply pull to unlock the position, slide to the new position and release the manual knob to lock the new position.
Eight connection points to the structure ensure that the trapezoid is attached to the maple base frame, providing maximum stability that also disperses the stress of the activities associated with the trapeze evenly throughout the frame.
The height of the bed is ideal for exercises in sitting, standing or lying position. For assisted work, the height of the table allows the instructor to comfortably attend to the user’s treatment.
The Trapeze Includes :
- Padded hanging trapeze bar with two short and strong springs (red) with protective covers to prevent pinching.
- Push bar made of anodized aluminum and adjustable to four heights. It includes a safety strap that facilitates resistance exercises.
- Solid sliding bar located on the horizontal bars. Here hangs the removable padded hanging trapeze. This bar is secured by manual knobs. To move, pull down slightly on the handles to release the slide bar and rotate them to secure their retention pins. This allows the user to slide the bar to the desired position.
- Vertically adjustable horizontal bar located at one end of the trapezoid frame and above the reformer’s foot bar. It allows the user to define the height of their spring connection point for exercises from outside the bed. With several spring fixing sites they offer good functionality.
- Short springs with special carabiners for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- Long springs with special carabiners for trapeze: two light (yellow) and two medium (green).
- A pair of simple, comfortable and padded handles.
- A pair of fuzzies that can be wound directly on the horizontal bar of the trapeze or by two carabiner clips included.
The Elina Pilates Elite Cadillac Reformer Specifications
Total Length: 103 in.
Total Width: 33.9 in. (including anchors).
Total Height: 85.8 in.
Height from the surface of the bed to the top of the trapeze: 61.4 in.
Trapeze Bed Length: 90.0 in
Trapeze Bed Width: 27.2 in
Bed Height from the Floor: 24.4 in
Height of the Carriage from the Floor: 22.4 in.
Carriage Size: 39.8 x 24.0 in.
Carriage Cushion Size: 29.5 x 24.0 in.
Maximum Path of the Carriage: 43.3 in.
Weight: 418 lbs.
Gross Weight: 565 lbs – Including accessories/packed for transport.
Usage: The Trapeze/Cadillac table must be used by only one person at a time and not weigh more than 330 lbs. The maximum weight limit for exercises while hanging from horizontal or fully suspended exercises is 198 lbs.