The First Degree Fitness Evolution E350 FluidRower is a high-quality compact commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E350 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E350 water rower will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the Evolution E350 water rowing machine takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
First Degree Fitness Evolution E350 Water Rower Features
10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) to suit any fitness level by simply turning a dial on the tank.
Direct Drive System ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
No dead spots: the rower offers instant catch due to the triple-bladed impeller system.
Made of tough polycarbonate, double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances and greater position for a more robust workout.
Bluetooth compatible for easier tracking on your smartphone of your progress as you power through a workout. Smartphone holder sold separately.
Displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 10 level adjustment, heart rate.
Gives you quick start, manual programs and interval training.
Displays heart rate : compatible with bluetooth touch heart rate handle. Sold separately.
Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium for maximum stability.
Solid and sturdy construction makes this perfect for quality home gyms and commercial applications.
Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Instantly adjusts to foot size and fits all users.
Seat at “office chair” elevated height for easy on-off access.
Textured non-slip and super comfortable seat for enjoyable sessions.
Optional Seat Back kit for correct posture and extra lumbar support.
Precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
Concealed air glide low friction seat rollers for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
Deluxe and ergonomically designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists and hands for a comfortable, but physical workout.
Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. Maintenance free.
Optional bluetooth handle to monitor heart rate without the hassle of additional hardware and sweaty chest straps.
E350 Other Features
Light and easy to move around with built-in transit wheels. Stores in just 32” x 40”.
Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
Simple and quick assembly and virtually maintenance free.
First Degree Fitness Evolution E350 Console Features
The console's auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters for accurate workout readings. The rower is fitted with the most advanced console technology, enabling Bluetooth connectivity with any compatible smart device.
Designed to integrate with rowing and fitness apps, connect any smartphone via FDF’s FluidWorkout social app for progress tracking and club challenges. It assists you with effective training progression, capturing and comparing data for the competitive individual. Enjoy easy monitoring via wireless signals unlike standard USB connectivity with the older FDF consoles.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Auto Start : Commence exercise to activate.
- Time : Auto start elapsed time.
- Level : For accurate information on monitor. Adjust to selected resistance (adjuster knob on the tank).
- 500 meters Time : Time to row 500 meters.
- Watt : Unit of power per rowing stroke. Measures peak power in watts, calculating the strength and acceleration provided to accurately measure a user’s power.
- Distance : Updated every second.
- SPM : Strokes per minute (updated each stroke).
- Pulse : Displays heart rate. Compatible with Polar Heart Rate Receiver and Transmitter Chest Strap, and Bluetooth touch heart rate handle for wireless transmission. Sold separately.
- Calories : Burned per Hour at the current Watts and total when exercise is stopped.
- Power Graphs : 2 Options - Power Curve (live curve) or Cumulative Power Graph (bar graph)
First Degree Fitness Evolution E350 FluidRower Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: FDF Vertical Twin Tank - 10 Levels
- Monitor: FDF Auto-adjust Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
- Product Net Weight: 55 kg (121lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 65kg (142lb)
- Dimensions: L 2,120mm (83”) x W 810mm (32”) x H 1,015mm (40”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,350mm (94”) x W 1,410mm (56”)
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: L 810mm (31”) x W 1,015mm (40”)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
- Recommended for: Residential, Commercial
- Warranty: Frame - 10 years, Fluid Tank - 5 years, Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years