When performance and improvement matter, the NEON Pro V Fluid Rower from First Degree Fitness drives motivation with its state of the art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges.
The NEON Pro V rower acquires advanced Fluid Resistance auto adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
Not only is this water rower a durable and robust fixture, NEON Pro V promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While its double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieves 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
First Degree Fitness Neon Pro V Water Rower Features
Neon Pro V Tank
5 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) to suit any fitness level by simply turning a dial on the tank.
Direct Drive System ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
No dead spots: the rower offers instant catch due to the triple-bladed impeller system.
Made of tough polycarbonate, double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances and greater position for a more robust workout.
Neon Pro V Monitor
Bluetooth compatible for easier tracking on your smartphone of your progress as you power through a workout. Smartphone holder sold separately.
Displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 5 level adjustment, heart rate.
The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs and interval training.
Displays heart rate : compatible with bluetooth touch heart rate handle. Sold separately.
Neon Pro V Frame
Constructed from the finest steel and aluminium for maximum stability.
Solid and sturdy construction makes this perfect for quality home gyms and commercial applications.
Neon Pro V Footboard
Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Instantly adjusts to foot size and fits all users.
Neon Pro V Seat
Seat at “office chair” elevated height for easy on-off access.
Textured non-slip and super comfortable seat for enjoyable sessions.
Optional Seat Back kit for correct posture and extra lumbar support.
Neon Pro V Rails
Precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for appearance, strength and durability.
Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product.
Neon Pro V Handle
Deluxe and ergonomically designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists and hands for a comfortable, but physical workout.
Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. Maintenance free.
Optional bluetooth handle to monitor heart rate without the hassle of additional hardware and sweaty chest straps.
Neon Pro V Other Features
Light and easy to move around with built-in transit wheels. Stores in just 27” x 21”.
Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
Simple and quick assembly and virtually maintenance free.
First Degree Fitness Neon Pro V Console Features
The console's auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters for accurate workout readings. The rower is fitted with the most advanced console technology, enabling Bluetooth connectivity with any compatible smart device.
Designed to integrate with rowing and fitness apps, connect any smartphone via FDF’s FluidWorkout social app for progress tracking and club challenges. It assists you with effective training progression, capturing and comparing data for the competitive individual. Enjoy easy monitoring via wireless signals unlike standard USB connectivity with the older FDF consoles.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Auto Start : Commence exercise to activate.
- Time : Auto start elapsed time.
- Level : For accurate information on monitor. Adjust to selected resistance (adjuster knob on the tank).
- 500 meters Time : Time to row 500 meters.
- Watt : Unit of power per rowing stroke. Measures peak power in watts, calculating the strength and acceleration provided to accurately measure a user’s power.
- Distance : Updated every second.
- SPM : Strokes per minute (updated each stroke).
- Pulse : Displays heart rate. Compatible with Polar Heart Rate Receiver and Transmitter Chest Strap, and Bluetooth touch heart rate handle for wireless transmission. Sold separately.
- Calories : Burned per Hour at the current Watts and total when exercise is stopped.
- Power Graphs : 2 Options - Power Curve (live curve) or Cumulative Power Graph (bar graph)
First Degree Fitness Neon Pro V FluidRower Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: FDF Horizontal Twin Tank - 5 Levels
- Monitor: FDF Auto-adjust Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
- Product Net Weight: 37 kg (86 lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 49 kg (108 lb)
- Dimensions: L 2,160mm (85”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 680mm (27”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,450mm (96”) x W 1,150mm (45”)
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: L 680mm (27”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 2,160mm (84”)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
- Recommended for: Residential, Commercial
- Warranty: Frame - 10 years, Fluid Tank - 5 years, Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years