The First Degree Fitness Viking 2 Plus Fluid Rower emulates the natural catch and feel associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, the Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
The Viking 2 Plus rowing machine is also available with black rails (Viking 2 Plus Reserve) and with bleach blonde rails (Viking 2 Plus Select).
First Degree Fitness Viking 2 Plus Water Rower Features
Viking 2 Plus Tank
4 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) to suit any fitness level by simply turning a dial on the tank.
Direct Drive System ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
No dead spots: the rower offers instant catch due to the triple-bladed impeller system.
Made of tough polycarbonate, double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances and greater position for a more robust workout.
Viking 2 Plus Monitor
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
Displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 4 level adjustment, heart rate.
Gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
Compatible with heart rate receiver and transmitter to display heart rate. Sold separately.
Viking 2 Plus Frame
Ethically sourced and hand-lacquered American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
Solid and sturdy construction makes this perfect for home gyms.
Viking 2 Plus Footboard
Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Instantly adjusts to foot size and fits all users.
Viking 2 Plus Seat
Textured non-slip and super comfortable seat for enjoyable sessions.
Optional Seat Back kit for correct posture and extra lumbar support.
Viking 2 Plus Rail
Precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product.
Viking 2 Plus Handle
Deluxe and ergonomically designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists and hands for a comfortable, but physical workout.
Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. Maintenance free.
Viking 2 Plus Other Features
Light and easy to move around with built-in transit wheels. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
Simple and quick assembly and virtually maintenance free.
Compatible with Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access.
First Degree Fitness Viking 2 Plus Console Features
The console and performance monitors provide a motivational platform from which to improve your fitness and interact with peers via web-racing software and applications. It is compatible with several third-party applications that simulate web-racing as well as enable you to participate in web-based logging and ranking systems.
The USB connectivity enables you to connect your training sessions to your personal Windows PC or Laptop via standard USB cable and use apps such as NetAthlon2XF, Fluid Coach and LogsItAll and race with other Internet connected Rowers in a Virtual Reality 3D environment (or train solo). Download workout data, monitor performance and participate in web based logging and ranking with third party applications. *FDF software not compatible with MAC computers.
- Auto Start : Commence exercise to activate.
- Time : Auto start elapsed time.
- Level : For accurate information on monitor. Adjust to selected resistance (adjuster knob on the tank).
- 500 meters Time : Time to row 500 meters.
- Watt : Unit of power per rowing stroke. Measures peak power in watts, calculating the strength and acceleration provided to accurately measure a user’s power.
- Distance : Updated every second.
- SPM : Strokes per minute (updated each stroke).
- Pulse : Displays heart rate. Compatible with Polar Heart Rate Receiver and Transmitter Chest Strap. Sold separately.
- Calories : Burned per Hour at the current Watts and total when exercise is stopped.
First Degree Fitness Viking 2 Plus FluidRower Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: FDF Horizontal Twin Tank - 4 Levels
- Monitor: FDF Standard / Heart Rate Compatible
- Product Net Weight: 33 kg (72 lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 38 kg (84 lb)
- Dimensions: L 2,130mm (84”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 520mm (20”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,450mm (96”) x W 1,150mm (45”)
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: L 520mm (20”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 2,130mm (84”)
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330lb)
- Recommended for: Residential
- Warranty: Frame - 10 years, Fluid Tank - 5 years, Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years