The First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL FluidRower is a performance heavyweight in the commercial rowing market. Defined by its huge Fluid Resistance range provided by the patented Twin Tank system, this water rower will excel under extreme power - bringing a resistance challenge to even the fittest individual.
Bringing 50% greater Fluid Resistance from our XL Twin Tank, with ten distinct levels of adjustment, the Viking Pro XL rower delivers a true to life stroke with the sensory satisfaction of rowing on water. The range of adjustability from “feather light to Olympic challenge” redefines the opportunities for a work out on a rowing machine.
Although this water rower more than caters for the elite athletic market, Viking Pro XL is an exceptional choice for individuals of any fitness level due to its user-friendly nature and ergonomic design.
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL Water Rower Features
Viking Pro XL Tank
10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) to suit any fitness level by simply turning a dial on the tank.
Direct Drive System ensures that all you feel, hear, and see is water churning through the high density and resilient tank.
No dead spots: the rower offers instant catch due to the triple-bladed impeller system.
Made of tough polycarbonate, double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances and greater position for a more robust workout.
Viking Pro XL Monitor
Bluetooth compatible for easier tracking on your smartphone of your progress as you power through a workout. Smartphone holder sold separately.
Displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 10 level adjustment, heart rate.
Gives you quick start, manual programs and interval training.
Displays heart rate : compatible with bluetooth touch heart rate handle. Sold separately.
Viking Pro XL Frame
Ethically sourced and hand-lacquered American Ash wood seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
Solid and sturdy construction makes this perfect for quality home gyms and commercial applications.
Viking Pro XL Footboard
Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Instantly adjusts to foot size and fits all users.
Viking Pro XL Seat
Textured non-slip and super comfortable seat for enjoyable sessions.
Optional Seat Back kit for correct posture and extra lumbar support.
Viking Pro XL Rail
Precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting life of product.
Viking Pro XL Handle
Deluxe and ergonomically designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists and hands for a comfortable, but physical workout.
Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last. Maintenance free.
Optional bluetooth handle to monitor heart rate without the hassle of additional hardware and sweaty chest straps.
Viking Pro XL Other Features
Light and easy to move around with built-in transit wheels. Stores in just 22” x 21”.
Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
Simple and quick assembly and virtually maintenance free.
Compatible with Elevate Kit for convenient on-off rower access.
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL Console Features
The console's auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters for accurate workout readings. The rower is fitted with the most advanced console technology, enabling Bluetooth connectivity with any compatible smart device.
Designed to integrate with rowing and fitness apps, connect any smartphone via FDF’s FluidWorkout social app for progress tracking and club challenges. It assists you with effective training progression, capturing and comparing data for the competitive individual. Enjoy easy monitoring via wireless signals unlike standard USB connectivity with the older FDF consoles.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Auto Start : Commence exercise to activate.
- Time : Auto start elapsed time.
- Level : For accurate information on monitor. Adjust to selected resistance (adjuster knob on the tank).
- 500 meters Time : Time to row 500 meters.
- Watt : Unit of power per rowing stroke. Measures peak power in watts, calculating the strength and acceleration provided to accurately measure a user’s power.
- Distance : Updated every second.
- SPM : Strokes per minute (updated each stroke).
- Pulse : Displays heart rate. Compatible with Polar Heart Rate Receiver and Transmitter Chest Strap, and Bluetooth touch heart rate handle for wireless transmission. Sold separately.
- Calories : Burned per Hour at the current Watts and total when exercise is stopped.
- Power Graphs : 2 Options - Power Curve (live curve) or Cumulative Power Graph (bar graph)
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro XL FluidRower Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: FDF Horizontal XL Twin Tank - 10 Levels
- Monitor: FDF Auto-adjust Bluetooth / Heart Rate Compatible
- Product Net Weight: 31 kg (75 lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 37 kg (95 lb)
- Dimensions: L 2,130mm (84”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 560mm (22”)
- Min Active Area Required: L 2,450mm (96”) x W 1,150mm (45”)
- Stored Vertical Dimensions: L 560mm (22”) x W 540mm (21”) x H 2,130mm (84”)
- Max User Weight : 150kg (330lb)
- Recommended for : Residential, Commercial
- Warranty: Frame - 10 years, Fluid Tank - 5 years, Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years