FLEXVIT Mini Bands bands are a lightweight, versatile, and highly effective training tools that can be used anytime, anywhere. Perfect for anyone looking for time efficient exercise that requires minimal time and space. The smallest in size of the FLEXVIT collection but not to be underestimated or confused with similar types of hip bands which are only useful for select exercises.
FLEXVIT Mini bands are designed for multi functional use and can be used for training all parts of the lower body, core, upper body, and full body muscle chains. Mini bands can be used for muscle strengthening, mobility training, and stabilization of major joints.
Popularly used around the knees, ankles, feet and wrists. At home and on-the-go exercises have never been more convenient and effective.
FLEXVIT Mini Resistance Bands Features
- Made of fabric (woven rubber) to provide a more comfortable grip and better user experience when compared to traditional rubber latex bands. Unpleasant pulling on the skin and irritation belong to the past.
- Available in various size and resistance levels to accommodate any age, ability level, or workout program. Easy adaptation to individual needs and progress from the youth area to the amateur to the professional field.
- Machine washable up to 140 F (60 C) making them the ideal exercise band option for health care and fitness professionals. Its washability sets new standards in terms of hygiene and allergy risk.
- Small, light and easy to handle and transport.
- Exceptionally attractive haptics.
- Manufactured in Germany under OEKO-TEK® standards for unmatched quality and comfort with advanced tear resistant technology for an incomparable robustness and tear resistance. Even small incisions or holes do compromise functionality.
- More eco-friendly than rubber latex bands. Shop with peace of mind you're making a responsible purchase.
FLEXVIT Mini Resistance Bands Suggested Use
Our FLEXVIT Mini is not only a compact but also a versatile training tool. Coaches, physiotherapists, hobby athletes and professional athletes all over the world use our FLEXVIT Mini for their training. The mini bands can be used for activation, stabilization and strengthening. In addition, the mini band is often used to support and correct the execution of complex exercises.
With a FLEXVIT Mini around the knees, for example, a targeted impulse can be given for the correct posture when bending the knees. The FLEXVIT Mini can also be used as a support when learning movements, such as the Pistol Squat.
- Physiotherapy, rehabilitation and personal training
- Athletic training in team and individual sports
- Fitness training at home, on the road and in the gym
Training focus :
- Stabilization and activation of muscles and muscle chains
- Mobilization of knee, ankle, hip and shoulders
- Stabilization of the trunk
- Strengthening of small, medium and large gluteal muscles
Further applications :
- Supporting correct exercise execution (e.g. for knee bends)
- Supporting the targeting of certain muscles (e.g. in hip-thrust)
And just like the other FLEXVIT bands, the Mini Bands can accommodate any age, fitness level, or workout program. They can be used for mobility, flexibility, strength training and more in a number of settings such as at home and on-the-go, physical therapy, sports performance, athletic training, group exercise, group classes, group training, 1-1 personal training, corporate health programs, outdoor training, yoga, pilates, martial arts and more.
FLEXVIT Mini Resistance Bands Specifications
- Materials: Natural Rubber, Polyester
- Length: 12.5" (32cm)
- Width: 2.25" (5.8cm)
- Resistance Strength (20% stretch - 140% stretch) :
- X-Light (Yellow) - 2 - 7 lbs
- Light (Orange) - 4 - 10 lbs
- Medium (Red) - 4.5 - 12.5 lbs
- Moderate (Green) - 5 - 17 lbs
- Heavy (Grey) - 6.5 - 23 lbs
- X-Heavy (Black) - 8.5 - 34 lbs
- Machine washable (up to 140 F)