Help your body repair itself with the Ice Barrel Cold Plunge today!
The Ice Barrel is a cold therapy training tool that allows you to safely dip your entire body into ice cold water to reduce inflammation and pain, stimulate your nervous system, refuel the immune system and accelerate muscle recovery.
Cold plunging can be very beneficial for your sports performance, mental health and everyday life.
By using the barrel, you are able to control your local environment by holding onto handles on the sides of the barrel as you submerge in cold water, standing up and exiting through the top or side opening on your own.
An all-inclusive package that includes a barrel stand, barrel lid, & protective UV cover.
Using Ice Barrel is simple: just fill with water and ice, then take a plunge to reach new heights mentally, emotionally and physically.
Ice Barrel Ice Bath: The science behind cold exposure
Better Recovery and Performance
The Ice Barrel reduces inflammation and pain by constricting blood flow to muscles. By temporarily reducing nerve activity, cold therapy reduces swelling and muscle spasms.
Improves Mood and Brain Health
It stimulates the nervous system which can help alleviate depression and anxiety. Cold therapy can also increase neuroplasticity and may decrease neurodegenerative disease risk.
Activates the Nervous System
Cold therapy triggers a nervous system response which activates the immune, cardiovascular, and endocrine systems. This response can help improve hormone production, sleep, metabolism, circulation, and lower stress.
Ice Barrel Cold Plunge Key Benefits
1. Pain Management - It reduces pain by desensitizing nerves and reducing swelling.
2. Inflammation - It reduces localized inflammation from exercise and injuries by reducing edema. Systemic inflammation is usually identified through blood samples and identification of specific hormone markers. Cold therapy reduces systemic inflammation through changes in hormones due to stimulation of the Vagus nerve complex.
3. Depression and Anxiety - Cold plunge can help alleviate depression and anxiety. Research indicates that people with depressive symptoms typically have inflammatory markers and cold therapy significantly improves both the systemic inflammation and depression and anxiety symptoms. It is a non-pharmaceutical supporting therapy.
4. Mood and Brain Function - Activates hormonal responses in healthy people as well those suffering from chronic diseases such as depression, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. This reduces whole-body inflammation and has antioxidant effects.
5. Heart Rate Variability - Heart Rate Variability is an indicator of physical and psychological stress. It reduces stress and improves exercise recovery times as shown by improved heart rate variability.
6. Vasoconstriction - Ice bath initiates vasoconstriction of blood vessels in the skin and extremities, which aids in reducing muscle pain, fatigue, and swelling. Cold therapy initiated vasoconstriction may be a preventative measure against dementia including Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Holds 105 Gallons of Water - You can submerge your entire body inside the Ice Barrel.
- Easy-To-Use Drainage System - You can easily drain the Ice Barrel by removing the opening cap at the bottom of the Ice Barrel.
- 42” High By 31” Wide, Opening 25” - It is designed for most body types to sit in an upright position, which allows the body and mind to focus and relax.
- Made In Ohio, USA w/ Recycled Materials - Zero waste management and environment friendly!
- 55lbs Empty, 750lbs Filled - A portable Ice Barrel when empty and you can change the water up to 4weeks or as preferred.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Your satisfaction guaranteed with this limited lifetime warranty!
What's Included in the package?
Ice Barrel & Lid
Protective UV Cover
What differentiates the Ice Barrel from a stock tank, bathtub, or chest freezer?
A team of industrial designers has spent years identifying and solving many challenges associated with cold therapy.
Ice Barrel is a cold therapy training tool that offers an easy way to bring ice baths to your wellness routine. With a lightweight design and functional features, the Ice Barrel is portable, durable, compact, and looks cool!
We’ve designed our product to fit most body types, while also allowing you to sit in an upright position, which helps the body and mind to focus and relax. Our product is ideally designed for people under 6’6″ and 250lbs (105 gallons).
How is an ice bath better than a cold shower?
With ice baths, you feel the effect immediately around your entire body, and you are sure that every part of your body is submerged in the freezing water.
Activation of the body’s natural healing mechanism for general wellbeing works best when there is consistent cold temperature applied to the neck and abdominal region.
Consistent application of the cold as well as the natural compression provided by water is only provided by submersion.
With an ice bath, you’ll be able to enjoy a deep, penetrating cold through your entire body and muscles. You won’t get this level of penetration from taking a cold shower.
Discover the benefits of cold exposure! The science behind cold exposure has been proven to vastly improve health and performance.
By exposing your extremities to ice water, you are activating the parasympathetic nervous system, which is responsible for relaxing and recovering.
Get your Ice Barrel Cold Plunge Package today!
Learn More About the Ice Barrel Cold Plunge
More info about cold therapy
How to use the barrel
Maintaining the ice barrel