The Jacobs Ladder 2 pushes you to the next level with low Impact, high intensity and full range of motion workouts. It is enough compact for home gyms, offering a smaller footprint but a full-sized workout. And with all the same benefits and being as durable as the first Jacobs Ladder, it is still a complete cardio equipment perfectly suitable for commercial environments.
The increased muscle mass involved in the Jacobs Ladder 2 exercise accounts for higher energy expenditures than any other machine thus providing an ultimate fitness experience because. It can be used for athletic training, aerobic workouts, rehabilitation and so much more.
Climbing and doing your training is the fastest way to get the heart rate up to target with the least effort. Most importantly, you will experience tremendous fitness improvements without causing any stress to your body and joints.
Jacobs Ladder 2 Machine Features and Specifications
- Easy On Joints and Back. The Ladder’s 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of lower back, hips and knees.
- Offers Digital Feedback. This piece of gym equipment provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feed were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
- Perfect for the Home. The Jacobs Ladder 2 is only 27.25″ wide, so it can fit through most standard residential doorways.
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Dimensions : 27.25" W x 76" L x 65.5" H
- Weight : 300 lbs
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Ceiling height Requirement :7.5 feet
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts
Jacobs Ladder 2 Exercise Machine Benefits
Get the same workout and same reliability as Jacobs Ladder, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment at a lower price. This ladder climbing machine can't be compared to other cardio machines as it provides you with all the benefits you are looking for.
- Low impact on joints
- Takes stress off lower back and hips
- Takes stress off knees
- Fully dynamic climbing stroke
- Auto-stop when user stops
- Total body option
- Unmatched effort/calories burn ratio