The Jacobs Ladder JLX ladder climbing exercise machine is designed specifically for training fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals. JLX marks the first major redesign to Jacobs Ladder in over 20 years, and offers four different climbing positions to train different muscle groups at different intensity levels. The JLX also features a redesigned display and dashboard, providing more feedback and information on workout intensity levels based on speed.
The JLX combines cardio and strength training into one workout offering an unmatched, high-intensity and low-impact solution for those with serious aspirations and fitness goals. This ladder climbing machine has 4 different climbing positions to target different muscle groups and varying intensity levels.
Jacobs Ladder JLX Features
Jacobs Ladder is the machine that started it all, and with the JLX, we’ve refreshed our most popular cardio machine. With a new design that offers four different climbing positions and a new dashboard that provides more insights on your workout, it’s time to see why people love to hate it.
- FOUR WORKOUT POSITIONS. The JLX offers side rail, stand-up, sled drive and hand over hand climbing positions, allowing you to target different muscle groups at different intensity levels.
- IMPROVED DIGITAL DASHBOARD. The new dashboard design provides more insight on your workout, including calorie burn, climb rate, total feet climbed and workout intensity level.
- SELF-POWERED. The self-powered Jacobs Ladder does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet to be an effective piece of gym equipment.
One Machine. 4 Ways to Train Hard and Efficiently
The JLX offers 4 unique and different climbing positions, each designed to train different muscle groups at difeerent intensity levels.
Side Rail : Low-Impact and Low-Intensity Climbing Workout
The side rail position is a great way to introduce the JLX as it is the lowest intensity climbing mode. Get used to this machine before varying the workout and adding additional hand movements.
Stand Up : Traditional Stair Climbing Workout
The stand up position is a great way to get a long aerobic workout.
Sled Drive : Higher Heart Rate for Upper and Lower Body and Core Workout
The sled drive position is perfect for high intensity intervals as it engages the core muscles and recruits the upper body muscle groups as well. The heart rate will raise quicker as your quads will really be engaged in the training.
Hand Over Hand : Highest Calorie Burn for Upper and Lower Body Workout
The hand over hand on the ladders is the most demanding and intense climbing position as both lower and upper body and core muscle groups are engaged in the session. Use it for high intensity intervals, circuit training and longer workout aerobic training.
Jacobs Ladder JLX Specifications
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Length: 80.125”
- Width: 30.5” w/o removable cupholders, 37.25” with removable cupholders
- Height: 69.5”
- Weight: 344 lbs (machine only), 400 lbs (including packaging)
- Rungs: 2” Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 feet
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
- Warranty: 4 Years on Parts / 1 Year on Labor