For an ultimate cardio experience without compromising your body, the Jacobs Ladder Stairway GTL Stair Climber is the perfect choice. Its design offers the same advantages as its predecessor, the Stairway model, but with the waist belt removed so you can control the speed from the display. And rest assured, it is still self-powered so you can put anywhere!
It also is impossible to cheat with the Stairway GTL. Its unique closed loop control keeps the speed level even when you are tired and leaning on the handle. It is a revolutionary stair climber not only in speed control but it maintains the size of Stairway making it available to fit where other stair climbers won’t.
This stair climbing machine takes cardio workouts to the next level. There's no need to run for hours and make your joints suffer when you train. With the Stairway GTL, exercise safely for sessions going from 10 to 25 minutes to see results and improve your physical condition.
Jacobs Ladder Stairway GTL Stair Climbing Machine Features
- CLOSED LOOP SPEED CONTROL. Stairway GTL uses a proprietary closed loop speed control where you control the speed by the display. Simple up/down buttons control the speed. Stairway GTL knows your weight and adjusts the workout to your body.
- EASY TO STEP ON AND OFF. The initial step is only 11″ off the ground, making it easy to get on and off the machine.
- COMPACT BUT EFFICIENT. The self-powered Stairway is only 30.5″ wide, allowing it to fit in smaller commercial fitness centers, home gyms and other places most other stair climbers wouldn’t fit.
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE. After your workout, store it at your preferred place, thanks to its 2 wheels.
- SELF-POWERED SPEED & RESISTANCE. The Starway uses the same speed and resistance technology found in the Jacobs Ladder, providing a self-paced, low-impact stair climbing exercise.
- ULTIMATE CARDIO MACHINE. Go at your pace from 25 and up to 160 steps per minute.
Jacobs Ladder Stairway GTL Stair Climber Specifications
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 30.5”
- Length: 54”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Stairs: Steel with Polyvinyl Tread
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Handle: Powder-coated Steel Tube
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (wireless)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor