The Jacobs Ladder Stairway Stair Climber is a perfect cardio machine for high-intensity and low-impact training. Its robust components make it durable in commercial environments, and with a ceiling height requirement of 8.5 feet and a width of 30.5”, it can fit in most homes and places where standard stair climbers won’t fit.
The unique design offers a rotating staircase where the speed of the stairs is controlled by the tension of the waist belt (which is identical to Jacobs Ladder other products). The higher you go, the faster the stairs come, so you are always in control of your speed. The unit is self-powered so there is no need for a wall plug.
The display console gives Stairs Climbed, Rate (steps/min), Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn and Heart Rate (with wireless strap). Initial step height of 11” is among the lowest on the market.
Jacobs Ladder Stairway Stair Climbing Machine Features
- SELF-POWERED SPEED & RESISTANCE. The Starway uses the same speed and resistance technology found in the Jacobs Ladder, providing a self-paced, low-impact stair climbing exercise.
- EASY TO STEP ON AND OFF. The initial step is only 11 inches off the ground, making it easier to climb on and off this stair climber.
- COMPACT BUT EFFICIENT. The self-powered Stairway is only 30.5″ wide, allowing it to fit in smaller commercial fitness centers, home gyms and other places most other stair climbers wouldn’t fit.
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE. After your workout, store it at your preferred place, thanks to its 2 wheels.
Jacobs Ladder Stairway Stair Climber Specifications
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 30.5”
- Length: 54”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Stairs: Steel with Polyvinyl Tread
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Handle: Powder-coated Steel Tube
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (wireless)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor